Cubri Services is a Swiss cross border payments and lending financial intermediary operating out of Geneva. Our purpose is to make an impact that matters to our clients, our people and society. We continuously strive to become highly recognised by our clients for our insight, expertise and the quality of our work. Our culture is collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Cubri Services is Swiss SRO SO-FIT regulated and FINOS Ombudsman Office affiliated.
You will be working closely with our head of the business in Geneva and Sales and Marketing Analyst in Shanghai, reaching out to prospects to support our business assessing strategic opportunities and making pragmatic recommendations.
- Produce a list of companies to contact and approach.
- Produce a list of events to attend to represent Cubri Services.
- Making contact with industry experts attending events and participating in presentations to clients.
- Produce marketing material with company’s support.
- Able to synthesize complex information.
- Read, analyse and summarise financial data.
- Assist with market research.
- University degree from a reputable institution. CEIBS qualification preferable.
- Written and Oral proficiency in English, ideally Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint. Familiarity with Adobe Insight would be an advantage.
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the Client.
- The ability to grow fast within an exciting business.
- Standard benefits
- Possibility to work remotely